View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 02:10 PM
jacquie

lol... you two!! :)

we will be using 'St Michael and all angels' in helensburgh for the service, (our 'church of england' church) all the way up here in scotland lol...
rachael and ben have decided they would like to get Phoebe christened at the same time right after the wedding ceremony. (2 for 1!! i like it!! lol...) she will be a few weeks off her 1st birthday, and they do want her to be a flower girl, yes, she will be a little one! lol... but a cute little one which will probably run around, squeal and throw her flower halo around like a Frisbee no doubt!!
i've emailed the sea plane company to see if they will 'fly' them over the hill from helensburgh which is on the banks of the clyde, to 'culag' which as you can see is on the banks of loch lomond. (5 mins by car) we would like the guests to be there to greet them off the plane at the venue, aren't we romantic!!
i would love you all to come over too!! that would be lovely!! lol... but i didn't see you write that, as it is your secret! lol...
i didn't realise just how expensive everything is!! unbelievable!!
£770 for 2 cars, £1050 for a videographer, the same for a photographer and on and on...
your pocket will thank you for having a boy!! lol...
i will keep you updated as to how this monster grows arms, legs, more arms, more legs. so on and so forth!
night night!! love jacquie xxxxx