Old 08-28-2011, 02:13 PM
Lostn51
Banned

Originally Posted by BoJangles
Originally Posted by Lostn51
Thank you, I made that quilt for my little Lola. She was diagnosed with congestive heart failure and I made her a quilt just for her to snuggle in. When it came time to put her to sleep made sure I buried her in it so she would always have me hugging her and would not feel alone. But she really loved it and I would take it to our bedroom and she would lay on it all snuggled up with just her little head poked out.

Billy
Billy have you gotten another Chihuahua? I bet having a new puppy around would make you feel better!!! I lost two Chihuahua's in the last three months. I am now looking for a new Chihuahua -- they are just so good for the heart!

Nancy
Oh we have Baby (Sheprador), 2 poms and my Irish Setter mix so we are good on dogs around here for a while. Baby is a rescue dog and was 4 months old when we brought her home. Later that week the county put the entire population down for a "Distemper" outbreak, which was BS because it was an upper respiratory infection. All of my dogs got it from her including my wife and I both. But our Shelter has had some problems and it has put us on the big news several times with the raids and dog fighting that they ran in the back.

Billy