View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 04:42 PM
Stitchnripper
Power Poster

Since I can't stop thinking about it, I thought if I wrote it and shared, it would go away. Really a nice dream. I was someplace, you know how dreams are? And there was a warehouse full of white featherweights, with conditions going from poor to perfect, all lined up in a row, one behind the other. I was beside myself, trying to find out who owned them and how I could get one. I looked at one of the tags on a nice one and it had one of my son's company name. Thrilled I was, in this dream. Trying to figure out how to contact him, and, couldn't figure out how to text on my phone. Then I unearthed a beautiful red featherweight (remember dreams are wonky) - never used, haha. Beautiful red color, called Sapphire of all things, on the label. And, instead of a vertical bobbin, it had a drop in bobbin on the front! But, dreams being what they are, I was so excited I couldn't believe it! And it was going to be mine!!! Anyway, then I woke up. And I do have a very nice black featherweight that runs great.

What do you suppose was on my mind?