View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 06:22 PM
AngieS

Jami,

My block that you sent to me was wonderful. I loved it! I would also have been happy with the block you sent too Pattis. Please don't think your blocks are bad.

This is my first boomerang swap too. Sadly it will be my last. I don't like the stress of it. April has been a great person as the leader of the swap but others make it no fun at all. I still consider myself new to this. Life does get in the way sometimes unexpectedly. The deadline is not up and some of us are working very hard to get them done. Early on there were some that were in such a hurry to get their blocks. If the deadline is Sept. 4 then we have until that time is the way I look at it.

I applogize if the blocks that anyone has gotten from me are less than perfect. I did try and make a nice block, make sure the stitches were tight and it was the way it should be. Were my corners off some? Probably....I've ripped out and redone some of them. I have tried to match up fabric as well as possible. We only have Wal-Mart (which I don't buy fabric from very often because of the quality not being as nice as the shop) then a small local shop. I don't get to travel to other cities for other shops very often. The nearest ones are over an hour away. Some have been difficult to match up with other fabrics.

I appreciate all of my blocks that I have received from you all. Thank you. I can't wait to put them all together for our 13 year old son. We have enjoyed checking the mail and getting a surprise each time one has arrived. Thank you to each of you that has made it special. April Thank you for letting me join in. Hugs!! :)