View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 05:37 AM
montanablu

Originally Posted by fromzstore
Originally Posted by pattis47
I second that request to have my F8 returned, you can also return the F8 from Boom 4 since you never mailed that block either. Thanks for your prompt attention......

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
All blocks for F8s received, have been mailed back.

I haven't received blocks from
Brenda 5
Havplenty
Lillie
Materialgrl
Nurse Bonnie
Qbee
quiltin'gran

I assume Lillie has dropped out, since she never sent out F8s. At this point, Lillie, feel free to just send back my F8. Thank you.
this is the first time i have done a swap like this and i have not received about half of the finished blocks is this usually the case if so i wont be doing another besides the time it takes to do a swap like this it is very expensive to mail i am also in another swap that does not seem to be going to happen and i have 24 blocks i sent in that one i may just swap with individuals and forget about the organized ones hate to do it because i enjoy getting to try new ideas has anyone run into this before

Linda
Linda,

Sorry to hear you are discouraged - this one has apparently hit many at a bad/busy time in their lives. I, too have not rec'd sev'l. This is my 3rd Boomerang, & neither of the other 2 drug on this long. Maybe consider giving it another try - maybe in the fall people won't be quite so busy & they can get their blocks done in a more timely manner.
Hope your blocks start rolling in! Keep positive!