View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 06:51 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

When my grandfather died there were lots of problems with how it was handled but it is long past now and I went out of my way to mend fences with family members that had been bent due to actions of my relatives that were less than honest. It also involved alot of land and it involve three farms split in several differant ways amidst a lot of hard feelings. But they are my only link to my dad's family and that is so important to me. This side told my mom when my dad died that she was no longer a part of the family so you can imagine the problems we had when she inherited part in my dad's place and I inherited part. It made for some interesting conversations telling me what I was going to or not going to do and as I stated above noone tells me what I can or can't do! My uncle who helped raise me thought he could control me and he found out I have a strong will of my own!!
So I put that all aside and made peace. I want to know about my cousins lives through my aunt and I like to see pictures.

My kids know that all I will leave them is the knowledge Jesus loves and saves them that their dad and I love them and the values we taught them so they could make informed decisions in their lives.

I rely on the Lord and if there is any money it will be divided three ways between our children but it is not my priority and they all know that and agree.

Pam I hope you and your sister can spend some quality time together! I am an only child and have always wished for a sister or brother.
I hope you can enjoy your sister and look beyond her money troubles.

We don't have to understand our loved ones we just need to love them because they need it as do we.

Hope you feel a little better with all the support and listening hearts out here!! We are all behind you and pray for the best for you and your family!!