View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 03:34 PM
pennyswings

Location: Originally from NY, now retired in Argentina. Miss the USA!!! :-(

Originally Posted by beachy
My hubby doesn't know what clashes and what doesn't....BUT I always chatter away about my quilting and show him color schemes and he always acts interested!! He actually helped me with fabric design for a table runner and had good ideas. I know he "really" doesn't care, but he cares because of me. :D He will spend lots of time in a quilt shop letting me browse around....but don't take him in a grocery store!!!

He really is a sweety! And always compliments me on my work, especially my stitches!!
Beachy's DH sound like mine. No sense of color but he listens to me and very wisely agrees with me most of the time. I am secretly sure it is just to make me happy because he does not have a clue what I am talking about. LOL He does love my work when it is done and keeps asking me when I am going to keep some for us. That is the rest of this years project. finish the quilt I am working on now for us and do a table runner and some wall hangings for when we finish our house.
Feed him first, maybe he will be in a better mood, LOL. Most men could care less so don't let it bother you.