View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 04:09 PM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by beachlady
My DH is a wonderful guy, but when it comes to quilting - forget it. Remember when we were doing the mystery totes and they were jars? Got one side done and showed it to him and he thought it looked like a toilet seat!! As for colors, I don't ask. You women with artistic hubbys are very lucky!! He loves my finish projects and sleeps in the car while I fabric shop, so guess I should not complain!!!
This sounds lie my hubby too. He doesn't exclaim about my finished stuff to me, but i have heard him tell family about me making stuff.
short story: he had bought a wall stud finder for me.
I wanted to keep it in cave on pegboard...Nooooo, we'll keep it right here, in this tv table, by my chair, where we will know where it's at...
me: ok, then. (sigh)
So yesterday, we are both looking for it, I remind him of his statement, etc....not there.
I come in here, on pc...he goes in my cave.
I wait...and wait..."honey? what are you doing?" I go in there, bc he has been in there too long.
Just makes me nervous...don't want him to move my BOM fabs, that are sorted for diff. blocks and such...looking for tool...
I walk in...he's just standing there, in center, looking around like he has never seen such a place in all his life...he just can't understand what it's all about :roll: