View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 04:55 AM
kmsew

Originally Posted by nannyrick.com
Maryann, I could have written your letter. When I started out a few months ago, I ordered her online book for Beginner Quilting and paid $39.00, (which I wish I had back). I soon found out that if you wanted to go further you would end up paying megabucks.
Every e-mail was just a teaser to buy more. I soon found out I could have learned more, from this group or on Yu Tube. I regret the day I wasted my money, and time for this
and am glad I didn't fall for more.
I,m glad you posted this. I was kind of leery of doing it,
because I thought I should not.
I did get the e-mails to stop after a couple of trys.
Hang in there and keep trying or just DELETE.

I had the same experience! After several e mails and offers, I finally purchased her Machine quilting package, with several bonus offers, about $170. or so... I did not get all of the bonus offers, and after several unanswered phone calls, messages left, I finally got in touch with the company, they said to download it from the internet. OK I was not happy with this answer (as I paid for books, not to use my paper and ink) the downloaded articles were worthless, as was the written book and tips. She also included CD's of audio phone calls with questions and answers from featured quilters. These calls audio were so poor that I could not hear over ladies breathing,( these were conference call protocol) babies crying, mothers talking to children, one lady talking to a friend on another phone while listening to the call. I finally got fed up and again after several calls told the company I wanted my $$ back and I will send back the worthless materials. Yes they were worthless, everything she had in the articles, were on the internet free! I did look for complaints against her, but found none at the time, this was about 18 months ago. I did get a full refund, and guess what NO MORE E MAILS from her or her stupid cat! She is not selling anything secret or new, I can't believe that she is still in business!