View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 05:49 PM
pittsburgpam

Originally Posted by sandpat
Originally Posted by pittsburgpam
I'm sure you could be trusted to send it back! :D

I'll do the other border when I get up the energy and desire to do it.

I order the fabrics last night to do another one in blue and brown. Then I started playing around with the placement of the pieces. Some interesting possibilities but nothing that wows me yet.
Don't I look very trustworthy to you??? :shock:

So...did you break down and order the C/T's fab? I love that collection. I swear that I'm not going to order more fabric for this month's Visa bill...I almost had a heart attack when I opened my most recent bill :roll: So...I'm just gonna wait and get wowed by yours!! :lol:
Yeah, I got the CT Irristible Indigo 3. A beige background, 3 blues and 2 browns for the star and a brown and a blue for the borders. I just paid bills so I figured I was good to work on next months bills. :lol:

What I love about thumbnail pictures of the fabrics is that I can just right-click on them, save as... and put them into a folder called Fabrics and sub-folders for all the collections I have/want. Then I can import them into EQ6 and use the real fabrics in designs. This is what I plan for the CT fabric. The other 3 are ones I was playing with last night trying to come up with something a little different.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-20509.jpe   attachment-20510.jpe