View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 01:36 PM
Rose Marie

Thanks for all your help.
I tried Kathys quilts but could not find anything for sale.
Nancys notions has leaders and enders but for 55 dollars I will make them myself.
I made one leader from some muslin I had leftover and pined a quilt on it. So far so good but the stitch regulator will not work even though the green light is on, and the needle is not pulling the bobbin thread up the thread breaks when I try to pull it up. Its like its stuck.
Did manage to fill some bobbins at least.
What a learning expierience this is.
The installer tied the wires up some but I need to get one of those wire cover things since I have cats and they already are attacking the cords. I only have one outlet at the start of the frame and it says not to use an extension cord but the wires are not long enough to go to the end of the frame so used one anyway. How about a serge protector?
I like the idea of using velcro for the enders since space is not a problem there. I like the idea of ticking, will look for it.
I like the frame, it will work out well. The machine is Baby Locks Jane which is equil to the Brother strait stitch.
It is a bear to thread after my computer machine that takes all of 10 seconds to thread at the most. Ive nerver had the metal bobbin before and so far dont like it at all. Ive always had dropins.