Old 08-30-2011, 07:46 PM
Rosyhf

I don't know how it is in the state where you guys live but here in Longwood, Florida, August is the 80% sale lol.

Sales have been going on but I always wait for Aug, if I am shopping that year. I only shop every 5 years for clothing that I wear daily and for running errands. It seems that I change my taste for clothing every 5 years too. Is it the same with you.? Have your tastes changed several times over the years?

I now like my tops to have a short, 3/4 or full length sleeve and a V or scoop neck. I don't like the crew neck anymore lol.

Well today I got two pairs of white slacks, four pairs of Capri's, 4 pairs of shorts and seven tops (colors of the rainbow) I spent 80.00 and saved 266.00. 17 pieces, averaged 4.80 per piece. I think I did good and have such lovely clothes to wear to the end of this summer and the next four lol.

I got those at JC Penny and next week I will shop Macy's for their 80% off. I never buy winter clothing. I have enough to last me until death lol.

I can't imagine shopping Walmart. You would never get such a good deal. I have done this for years.