Old 08-31-2011, 07:28 PM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by Lostn51
Okay gang I am going to let you know that I am probably be out of the shop for a while. I have to go to the doctor tomorrow and I am thinking I am going to be admitted to the hospital for this infection they cant figure out. I am being really honest I feel like I am dying. I am covered from head to toe with sores and I can not even take a shower without crying in shear agony. I am eating Lortab 10's like they are candy 4 every 4 hours and can not do anything but lie down.

I just hope I can come out of this but I have accepted the fact that I might not and I am okay with it. I had 45 good years on this planet and had a lot of fun and made a lot of friends. But I am so tired of being in pain and suffering its not even funny.

Billy
Geeze Billy and none of this happened before that snake bite????? It has to be related. Were you healthy before the bite? Oh man, we are all going to pray for you. Please keep up posted. I am really worried as I bet most everyone else is too. What about all the flooding in your daughter's house? Maybe, a combination of snake bite and mold poisoning?

Nancy