Old 09-01-2011, 05:15 PM
hootnannie

I wanted to say all this and could not have expressed it as well. My heart is very full right now for you , your family, and your treatment. The prayer of a righteous man avails much and I can tell there's a lot of powerful prayer warriors on this board. We will be in continual prayer for you Billy. Please keep us aware of your progress and needs... God bless you always and in all ways.

Originally Posted by Kathie S.
Originally Posted by Lostn51
Okay gang I am going to let you know that I am probably be out of the shop for a while. I have to go to the doctor tomorrow and I am thinking I am going to be admitted to the hospital for this infection they cant figure out. I am being really honest I feel like I am dying. I am covered from head to toe with sores and I can not even take a shower without crying in shear agony. I am eating Lortab 10's like they are candy 4 every 4 hours and can not do anything but lie down.

I just hope I can come out of this but I have accepted the fact that I might not and I am okay with it. I had 45 good years on this planet and had a lot of fun and made a lot of friends. But I am so tired of being in pain and suffering its not even funny.

Billy
Billy you have left me speechless. I am so sorry that you and your family are going through this. You are uplifted by many prayers. Lord we ask that you give the doctors the wisdon to know what is happening to Billy and we ask that the doctors fined the right meds. to cure him. Lord hold him and his family in your arms and place your healing hands on him. Lord through you are things are possible and we are asking for a miracle for him. Lord your word says that if two or more are gathered in your name you would be there. We are here in prayers and thougths for Billy and Lord we give him and his healing over to you the great physician. Amen Hang in there and know that we are here for you. Kathie