Old 06-21-2009, 10:27 AM
Mousie
Power Poster

ROTFLMBO. SNORT. GIGGLE. GULP. It's ok, qnc, I ain't afraid! Since any "mug shot" would look exactly like my "pounce impression", I'd make 'em prove that "pounce impressions" are unique and that it really WAS me!.

Now, the only way to prove something is unique is to compare millions, and they will first need to set up a database, I figure the'll be too busy collecting "pounce impressions" from every woman in the country to bother me.

BTW, I hear someone knocking at your door. I think it's them. Better grab your powder![/quote]

Can you imagine these guys, going house to house with a big can of baby powder...
"ma'am, we're from the federal bureau of 'pounce investigations" and
we are actively investigating a 'mooning' over in New Mexico...here, we have a picture...ever seen this face before?
woman looking at picture, keeping an eye on these buzzards: :shock:
woman says: No, I don't see anything but what looks like some pants, hanging in mid-air,a drk line, vertically above the pants, what looks like two hands on the sides of them, and a guy with a red face...
is he the one your looking for? FBP guy shakes head no.
woman: is this some kind of joke? :?
woman: So what do you want with me?
FBP guy: well, you see ma'am, what your looking at is,...um, we need to compare this....um, we need to see your...ma'am, where are you going?
Ma'am, what are you doing with that frying pan? (hears birds tweeting...)
where am I, and what happened to my big can of pounce powder? Oh, no, I'm in trouble now. That's government issue butt pounce powder.
How am I gonna explain this? We'll have more pasty butted women out there, running loose...cars are gonna crash, plains will fall from the sky...birds will fly away, it'll frighten fish,...and children will run screaming.... :roll: