Old 12-06-2007, 08:36 AM
ButtercreamCakeArtist

I have cleaned the machine. I also have a paint brush to help brush out the lint and to spread the oil around. The machine was cleaned and ready to go before I started sewing on it a couple days ago. Now, it is cleaned again.
I have threaded and re-threaded and re-threaded again everything.
I've had out the entire lower bobbin parts...all that come out. I've oiled and cleaned that area and put it back...probably 20 times.

The outcome is the same!

And I'm holding the thread from the lower bobbin as I first start sewing...

I think something is bent? Or, as Judy said, it could be out of time? I don't know.

I can get another el cheapo at WM for like $57 (around that area)...I don't know whether to try to get it fixed or get another cheapie. If I get it fixed, it may end up costing as much as a new cheapie would be?
BUT...I should be getting back my other one sometime...probably not until next year, though, is my guess.

I'm just stumped. I really don't know what to do. It's crappy when your back-up machine needs a back-up! :(

We have a snow day today, so I have both kids home, too.
I guess we might put up our tree later. DD has a sore throat and is whiney and the baby is just not acting like he feels good. I think steam is about to pour out my ears.