View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 03:25 PM
bearpaw

So I started working on a memory quilt I am making for my sister's 50th bday. So far I've made two other memory quilts, two other sisters turned 50. I ordered the EQ printable fabric sheets, they are expensive, but there are 5 of us chipping in for the materials for the quilt. I scanned all the pictures, made sure each was 5" sq. Made sure the margins on the page were .2 for top, bottom, left, and right. I figured I would be able to get 2 pictures to a page. Double checked everything, even printed out a sample on regular paper. When that printed, I checked the top margin, which was 1/4 inch and the space between the two picture, which was 1/2 inch. So in theory, all should have worked out ok. Being a total dope, I didn't check the size of the pictures until after about the 8th page. The top one was 5 in sq., the bottom was 4.5" x 5". The printer cut 1/2 inch off the bottom picture. I am so ANGRY!!! Also, the printer ran out of ink, not totally printing one picture, then it did a self test, and the next picture ended up with horizontal lines. Out of 16 pictures, I can only use 6. Now I have to buy more fabric paper. UGH!!!!! :evil: :evil: