View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 04:23 PM
Mousie
Power Poster

Pam, sorry to hear that you and hubby have been having a time of it, but you have had good care. Last year was mine and hubby's year,...please, God, let it be over!...
I know what you mean about the accounting dept.'s.
We had some retirement money, and we keep dipping into it, to pay the medical bills! me, you, both hubbies...group hug!!!
I had to pay some ppl what i could a month, and they either had to take it, or put me in collections. So far, we have 'dipped', and kept our noses above the water, but we are not even 'old', yet! I am 51!
more hugs 4 u...lol, I am a hugger :wink:

I worked in the medical environment for about four years, and it is tough work. The nurses are the crux of everything.
Ppl don't see behind the walls, when the nurses are with those doctors, but I did! I was there.
You think your nurse is ignoring you, or on a cigarette break? think again.
She may be going to bat for you, hustling her hiny up and down the hall, no matter how she feels, or what's going on at home.
Be kind to the nurses, no matter what you may think...just try taking a one day walk in their shoes,...you'll run screaming, barefoot, real quick :wink: ( :thumbup: male and female :thumbup: )