Old 09-03-2011, 03:02 AM
A1penny

Oh, I wish I had found this site sooner! I have actually TRIED to be very good this year and have worked on deminishing my stash by actually finishing all the UFO's I have tucked away. I'm ashamed to say that I have finished the tops of 12 projects since the summer began! Ashamed to find that I still have more to do! I have done the backings for most of these, put in the batting and have pinned them. They are ready for me to quilt and the rest are ready ot go to the long arm lady!
I did clean out my fabric stash and have a pile of fabric I KNOW I will never use to give to a senior center.
I have avoided going to any shows this spring and summer, and have decided NOT to go to Houston again this fall. (A yearly trip for me. Definately a huge stash builder!!!!)
I DID buy some fabric online and a few more quilt books! I found I don't like the fabric as much as when I saw it online..........and one of the quilt books was a waste!
So, I am definately joining this group but will TRY to go until the end of the year, not just until November!!