View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 06:39 AM
Rita's mom

Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting
Originally Posted by Rita's mom
Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting
OK got my SP too! I picked her up a little something something on my way home from Colorado today, it has a total of 12 tools in one convienent package. (of course got me one too!) I sure hope she likes it. She is very easy to stalk, she doesn't post a whole lot of messages, so it didn't take to long to see what it is she likes. Now to go through my little collection of quilting books, she likes them and doesn't have very many. OK enough hints. hehe
Hey Wendy, When you were down here did you get a chance to check out any of our awsome quilt shops? We have some really nice ones. The next time we are up your way there is one in Laramie I want to go to.

:)
Hi! Yep the one I stopped in was in Pueblo, called Sprinkles I believe, very nice shop owner was wonderfully helpful! This one is where I got the tool from, on clearance, gotta love those sales! I haven't been to the one in Laramie, let me know what you think. Grand Junction has a nice quilt shop out. I plan on getting to all of them, just hard to stop while I am going through Denver, all that traffic, I just want to keep going LOL
WOW! you were way in Colorado! I thought maybe you came to Fort Collins or somewhere up north. Well if you come back to the north end of Colorado, Estes Park, Ft Collins, and Windsor all have the nicest shops. ( I think.......but then I haven't been to too many quilt shops that didn't make me drool!) :)