View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 07:34 AM
Katy

Originally Posted by Quilted Horse
Woo Hoo! We finally got power back and I was able to iron those last few blocks. Sooooo....all blocks have been mailed out. The last of them left on the 2nd.

PaintMeJudy-I did forget you (but only on my list, not in my heart)....sorry. Your block was mailed out on the 2nd.

It's been a blast. Can't wait to get all my blocks and start putting it together (and then snuggling under it!).
Quiltedhorse I have found the block I did for you prior to the move and also found the one done for Nancia. I am sewing ALL DAY today and Moonrise and Difergie you are on the top of the pile at your request. About a dozen folks responded no hurry and I am taking you at your word and finishing the no response folks first UNLESS you speak up. Someone was doing a wedding sampler and I am sure there is a deadline. I want to do something special and have it planned but it will take a bit of time. Do you want to be up higher in the pile? Let me know if you do. I am still looking for the cord to camera and time to press all my lovely blocks then I will post them for you to see. I love EVERYONE of them. What a talented group of ladies we have in this swap. Now to pack up my sewing machine for my sew day away from home and set my new wall mounted flatscreen and my new cable to record all the Sat morning sewing programs while I am gone to brunch at my dear brother and sister in law's house. THEN TO SEW............