Old 09-03-2011, 02:52 PM
Xylie55

Originally Posted by marscrafter
Thank you for the info to watch Xylie55, I'm going to watch some of those later this evening. It's really inspiring that you keep going, I know I've been bad about giving up if I mess up. It's hard to get back on the horse again.

What sort of snacks do you guys eat that aren't too bad?
I know it gets frusterating at times,but we can't give up.I've seen some who didn't lose it fast enough,and gave up.It's not a race,it's a way of life.MJ our leader here says it takes 21 days to make or break a habit,so we have to give it time to work.It will work,if we work the plan.Which ever plan you do.Lynn did the 17 day diet.Mine is like the jenny craig meals only way cheap,I buy mine at walmart at $2.50 each,and now split it w/my hubby as we also have a green tossed salad,so is plenty for us.When we 1st started out 4 yrs ago,we both ate 1 meal each.But now we can't eat it all,so split one.It's worked great for me and I don't have to count calories.It's easy to do.It's not for everybody,but can start you out on the portion control.Our blood work has been spot on too now for 4 yrs where before it wasn't at all.My dr and the girls are really interested in how I'm doing it and so I tell them too.And they are doing it too now.I like vegetable soup and generally in the winter have a pot of that so I can eat it throught out the day.There is just lots of tips and tricks that between us all here on the board,we will learn from each other.Plus it's just nice to know your not alone in your strugling as we all are struggling to get it off.It doesn't just fall off any of us.We have to be diligent and work hard at it,but it does have a great pay off.At 250 I couldn't bend over to tie my shoes,had to wear slip ons and stretch pants.Now I wear tenise shoes and levy's,and actually have a rib cage.So even tho it's 4 yrs,it won't take most of you that long,as I fell off a lot along the way,so am getting there.If I can do it,you can too....Good luck.