View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 09:58 PM
butterflywing

Originally Posted by Gerbie
Originally Posted by butterflywing
http://www.amazon.com/Rings-That-Bin.../dp/0967789443

this is 'rings that bind'. no curved piecing. the price on amazon is crazy. the book is $24.95.

on the picture of the book, click on the choice for the back cover to see the possibilities. it's done like a flippy thing with the addition of machine applique.

google 'rings that bind' for other info.

edit: i just thought of a good comparison. it's done like a fake 'orange peel'. exactly the same with your choice of back and front. the back has the rings that turn over to the front.
I just had to check it out on Amazon, that really must be a misprint for the price. I bought my book from Cheryl about 4 years ago and paid $40.00. Someone needs to inform her of the price that Amazon is charging. That is just outrageous.

i checked the price elsewhere and saw that the book is no longer available. that's probably why the price shot way up. but someone here did say that it's on the kaye wood network and i did see it there on her video. if you make your own template from template plastic then you can follow the video and you don't need the book. you'd have to trace around the template with a marking pencil.