Thread: Dinner time
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 04:04 AM
Airwick156

Originally Posted by toomanycats
yummmmm. lasagna AND enchiladas. love both. what all do you put in your lasagna? one year had so much zuchinni daughter and I layer it between the rows also. acutally pretty good. we are having tacos tonight or maybe end up with taco salad. have fixed the taco meat already. hubby won't be home until seven...an hour or so but he said to leave the next water change for him so won't eat until later....I am headed down to feed the bottle babies, feed the horses and pump water. then come back and feed doggie do's and cats and water garden again. so hot and windy have to give it a squirt twice a day especially the cukes and squash. big woopie hunh?
In my lasagna I put, I make a spaghetti sauce with ground beef, onions, olives, celery, garlic. Then I layer sauce, pasta, sauce, cottage cheese, spinach, mozzerella, cheddar, parmasean, monteray jack cheeses. Once in a great while, I will slice either eggplant or zucchini and layer it in also, but when I do that I Don't eat it. I dont like either of them but hubby does.