View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 09:49 AM
mona202

The boards must be what she used but I wonder what pins she used when she said she pins the layers to whatever was underneath. What pins would hold all three layers like that because vertically they would be heavy.

Also, I was hoping not to mount them permanently on the wall. If I just lean them, what holds them steady while I am pinning (using what I have no idea) the layers to it. I can see the boards sliding all over or semi-bending or curving with all that weight. I will just have to try it and improvise! Sounds like a trip to the hardware store for me. Maybe I will find clamps of some sort or something like C clamps but not near as heavy? I will let all know how it works once I figure it all out.

Thanks to you board members! If I cant find what I am looking for in the Search, this board always has SOMEONE who knows the scoop. I say it every time but I really appreciate all the help and advice. This will be my first time spray basting so Hopefully I wont be tooo heavy handed and it will work as I am told it will. (fingers crossed)