View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 11:09 AM
soniboo

Originally Posted by MDMPanther
Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
OK I think that maybe I should be do a commercial about this is your brain on drugs....I have just now finished the complete swap and triple checked it and found many many MANY mistakes. They are all corrected now and I am sorry fot the pms flying all day to different people. I am shopping for a wig tomorrow, hope they are having some sales. All the mistakes were mine and everyone is taken care of now. If I hadn't checked so many times further down the line it would have been SO BAD!! Thank you all for your offers to help and switch secret pals. It should be smooth sailing now. It was not the number of swappers this month but my mental state. I have fallen in love with spread sheets they are the only thing that saved what little sanity I have left. I am so ready to enjoy the hints and fun now!!! But in a funny way I am proud of myself for getting it right even though it took so long!!
So grateful Lori for all your hard work....close to 200 swaps would be a daunting task for anybody!! Know that you are so loved and appreciated for working so hard for us!! :-) :-) :-)
What she said!:D