View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 02:59 AM
gaigai
Banned

Mom and I were on our way to Walmart last night around Midnight (yeah, that's our usual time to go, we're both vampires). Driving along I see a little white kitten pop out into the street in front of me. I stopped the car and told mom to get the kitten. She got out and called it and it came right up to her. Well, anyone who lets such a little kitten run loose at night, deserves to lose it in my book, and it just LOVED all over us. She has this really loud, nonstip purr! She is filthy and covered with fleas and has a really snotty nose and congestion. We took her home and put her in a room away from the other cats. Today mom had a vet appointment for her oldest cat, so we took both of them in. Little kitty immediatley charmed everyone. Didn't even stop purring when they took her temp. So she got a couple of shots, some antibiotics, and will stay in "quarantine" till she's well and has had her vaccines.

At the same visit, we had to send the old man to the Rainbow Bridge. He had developed diabetes and was in bad shape. It is never easy, but it's almost as if she were sent to console us. Which is why our official family motto is "God is Great, God is Good. God knows the SUCKERS in the neighborhood". Just call us the "Lollipops".

Here are some pix of mom holding the new baby.

Attached Thumbnails attachment-19898.jpe   attachment-19900.jpe