Old 09-05-2011, 07:37 AM
luvstoquilt

Originally Posted by geeblay627e120
I went yesterday for one yard of fabric. They didn't have it at the store close to me. I drove almost 20 miles. When I got there, I grabbed my number first thing. #80. They were on #60. And most everyone waiting had 4-5-6 bolts of fabric. Two carts had at least 10 or 12. I sure wish they had an express line. I was in the cutting line exactly one hour. Then had to move to the check out line. When it was my turn, I got called down to the clerk at the courtesy booth. I walked down there to check out at the same time a lady walked up to the other side to complain about something. So, of course, the clerk helped her first. I waited another 7-10 minutes before she rang me up. I've never been in a Joann's that I did not leave feeling frustrated. Is it always like that?
I went at 9:15 on Saturday and did not have to wait at all..that was a 1st for me..usually is a long wait..I will continue to go at opening time .. sort of a problem since I live about 40 minutes away....cuts into my coffee time!