View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 10:23 AM
Jamie

school has been closed for more than a week...I tried e-mailing someone at the school who worked with my son, and his learning disabilities...I dont have much time right now, and my brain is certainly mush...so Im just trying to think of little things I can do for right now...My neighbor has been amazing...she is down asking the local paper to write an article on her, and she went to a bank to try and set up a donation account fund for us...Money will be a big issue, escpecially with 3 other kids at home..gas, and food, and just the little things....My 4 yr old asked me for a DS...she told me she is scared, and would like a game to help her relax...I think because I can't get it for her right now, it makes my heart break all the more...
I did call the hospital multiple times today since I am not there, they finaly have her resting calmly...which is all I can really ask for right now/ not being there is so hard. We really don't have a single answer right now to share...because no one has any for me..sorry...