Old 09-06-2011, 03:58 AM
Morningcoffeegal

Now remember its your long awaited honeymoon. You won't need clothes! LOL Enjoy yourselves sounds like you both deserve a very nice romantic break! Congrats!

Originally Posted by mshollysd
My DH and I were married a little over 3 years ago. During that time, my dad was dying of cancer and I was the go to person for his finances, and the farm. Anyway, he died 2 months later, then we had the estate stuff with my brother (can you say ugly time) and lawsuits (can you say relieved that it is over). We had to move into town because brother was stalking us in country. Anyway, we had two mortgages for about 1 1/2 years so times were very tough. We had a paper route for a year to help with expenses. Anyway, sold our farm contract for deed, and got to get rid of paper route before the South Dakota winter hit again. Things are going easier and we have decided to take that long awaited honeymoon. It is only for 3 days but it will be great. My DH mom is staying with my teenager and getting her to places for her band schedule and I am really excited. Really don't have anything to wear. Either I have bank clothes, Friday Casual at bank clothes, or quilting (stained and yucky clothes) but will get through that. LOL