View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 05:56 AM
shatzi03

I have recently been given three very large boxes of fabric and I am about to attempt to start a sensible stash . . . I currently do not have any stash at all so I want to start off on the right “foot” or should I say “yard” . . lol . . I have read many suggestions regarding folding fabric but I am still a little unclear on what and how to store, e.g. is there a minimum size that I should be folding; should I keep very small pieces or only keep larger (1 yard plus); if I keep smaller pieces, how should I store these; should I iron everything, etc. etc. I have two plastic rulers; one 4” wide and one 6” wide so that helps me with making mini-bolts . . . from all that I have read over the last couple of months on this board, I know that many of you stash everything and that is admirable but I do not have the storage for that and I am certainly not as creative as so many of you guys. As far as colors go, I know lights from darks but what about all those in between . . Any and all suggestions will be very much appreciated . . . I know absolutely NOTHING about how to approach this and need all the help I can get while I am motivated so that I don’t just ‘stash’ it all away. . . thanks
:)