View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 09:54 PM
Flying_V_Goddess

But I hate "practicing". :( Well, got about 3/4 of the red squares done and about 1/4 of the black.

Eh, not sure if I'll work on it tonight. I kind of had a bad day. Well, the washing machine overflowed...only reason why I found out about it is because I remembered the brownies I forgot about in the oven and went to the near-by laundry room to go get a rag so I could pull them out of the oven. Stepped into a half inch of freezing cold water, which I spent like an hour cleaning up with every towel in the house. Then, my brother decided to be a little brat and the cell phone died and he disconnected the phone so I couldn't call Mom to say "Hey, I need you to come back home." (I just love living at home). So I kind of panicked. And its also the third anniversery of the death of Dimebag, the lead singer of Pantera (he was shot on-stage at a concert three years ago :(), so I was kind of down to begin with (which is why I made the brownies that I forgot about).

I'm thinking of just curling up in bed with some Mountain Dew and watch Princess Mononoke. :-) I'll work on it tomorrow night.