Old 06-24-2009, 01:10 PM
Bill'sBonBon

I am working on my Attic Window,finished the top months ago. Had to put it aside for last Christmas. Now this is the first quilt I have made for myself. I decided to make it big enough to cover the pillows and did so. As a top on the bed I loved it. I sandwiched it, basted it, Loved it was satisfied on how it looked. Wanted to get it done befor the Fourth July. Have my curtains ready,almost. This is my Guest Room Been here for 3 years and have blue sheets hanging on the dowls. Now I am ready to Decorate.
I have been working on it every chance I get. One hour here,a couple there. Until I got it stippled completely. MY FIRST FREE MOTION TOO!!!! It was easy and FAST.
Then I said WOW! all I have to do is stitch in the ditch around the sashes and I am finished. Then it started GROWING!!!!! :shock: The more I stitched in the ditch I know it was Growing :shock: My Kenmore is a very good machine. I love it. But it has a short throat. Regular machine. I have folded,rolled,squeezed, pushed until an hour ago, I took it off the machine,laid it out on my cutting table. Looked at it with Glee and counted only 24 more blocks. :lol: :lol: plumb GIDDY ME :lol: :lol: Turned it over to cut threads,it was lovely no pleats,NONE Then I SAW SOMETHING :shock: It had Grown I still had A QUARTER of that quilt to Stitch in the Ditch. :cry: My shoulders hurt,my hands hurt. :cry: But It can not beat me. I will have it finished by Saturday or Else :twisted: :twisted: Don't know how big it is going to get before I am finished. :twisted: :lol: :lol: :twisted: Histerically :lol: :lol:
BillsBonBon