Old 09-07-2011, 09:16 AM
IBQLTN

I was thinking about this too. What did I done this weekend? I made an entire, 36 block, Christmas Wreath quilt (finished hand binding last night. Want to know how big it was? 9.5" including the two borders! When I told a friend she said, "what were you thinking!" That's what I'm going to name this little baby. Each of the 36 blocks finish at 1". This is only my second miniature and after my first I said I would never do it again. So, ten years later here I am doing a second one. But the 'itty bitty twister ruler' was so cute at the class preview I went to on Friday at the LQS and they had the pattern and I just had to try it.

Then, Sunday, I put on my big girl pants and went to JoAnn's to get a GO! cutter. It was a good buy but that's a big chunk of money out of my budget and it made my heart pound in my throat to spend that much money on something so frivilous. But I figured if I worked 67 hours last week I deserved something special. They had to order it so I hope to have it this weekend.