View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 12:49 AM
gaigai
Banned

Originally Posted by k3n
Just been reading the baby stories - and you say I'M obsessed with poop! LMAO!

When we lived in Pennsylvania, our house was on a steep hill. The front of the house was street level, but at the back of the house you had to go down a flight of stairs to get to the back yard. The back of the basement opened directly out to the backyard. At the far end of the backyard was an alley with our garage.

We had a big german shepherd named "Hans" (I still giggle over k3n's husband). During the winter, dad shoveled a path just wide enough to get from the house to the garage. And all winter long, that is where the dog did his business. Well, come the spring, it's still cold, but the snow is melting and all of us little hoodlums (there were 4 of us at that time) had cabin fever. So mom bundled us up and sent us out to the backyard. My brother was about 18 months, and was running and slipped and rolled all the way down the path, hitting every single pile of stuff that was there. And remember, it was no longer frozen! Fortunately there were two big washtubs in the basement. Mom picked him up at arms length and stood him in the tub to strip and scour! We still laugh about it 50 years later!!