View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 03:53 AM
quiltluvr

:mrgreen: :lol:

OK, it's a known fact and can be openly acknowledged without fear of judgment, there's hardly a fabric made that we haven't loved at some time or another. Maybe we've gotten in a fight with our Micheal Miller's and took up with some RJR's. Could be we were swept off our feet by Timeless Treasures and left Andover in the dust. Or in a huff with South Sea Imports and got back at it with some Robert Kaufman's. Yes, it's sad, we may have turned our selves into fabric cheaters! Which incidentally, was how cheater's cloth came into existence! Oh, the horrible shame and guilt!

Well, you get the picture. Please don't feel guilty. As the song goes, "If You Can't Be With the Fabric You Love, Love the Fabric You're With" (or something like that. :lol: )

I'm always scouring all the latest quilt mags for new fabric lines to add to the collection. I'm ready to ooh and ahh over your choices of fabric you just can't live without.

My current flavor of the moment is Aviary by Moda. I saw the whole line at a LQS. They were all out of charms, so I just ordered three packs online. It was the most economical for me at the moment since there's 42 fabrics that sell for 5.00 a half yard, rounded up. That comes out to $210 plus. If I could, I'd get a yard of each! It's just so pretty.

So, what's making your hands tremble and eyes light up? :P