View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 07:16 AM
arizonagirl

Originally Posted by sik1010
Originally Posted by candi
Originally Posted by sik1010
Originally Posted by candi
Originally Posted by mscupid804
Heads up SP in MICHIGAN (NW of me, remember?), your pkg should be delivered today!!!!!! :thumbup: :mrgreen:
Siki, package alert :!: :!: :idea:
I hear you, Candi, she is trying to be tricky though, as I am NOT the only Michigan player, so the wait begins....My Postal Person likes to vary her delivery time too, so it could be a long long day!!!!

My package leaving isn't quite ready yet, but I can tell you all that the zip code does equal...21 if I counted and added correctly.
OMG! Do you know that MY zip code adds up to 21??? You must and that is why you threw it out there, or maybe you are just trying to be sneaky....I see you sitting there rubbing your hands together and thinking up ways to tease me, lol. I like it..... :mrgreen:
First, you've never given me your address because you're afraid of what I would mail to you, second without the address, I don't have a zip code for you, but now that I know, I can certainly save that information for a later date, in the near future--Thanks!!! Also, I tried to bribe people to get your name in the swap and Queen of this Swap says they are randomly picked and she wouldn't budge on that one! However, I am watching her medication posts and am thinking of blackmail next month! LOL!
Last, but not least I would NEVER give you such an obvious hint, because it would spoil all my fun!!!
I also think it is cruel for you to try to make people think I am anything more than a friendly, sometimes quiet quilter (let me finish, if you're laughing you can't read), so please don't try to ruin my fine reputation with these silly accusations! Signed siki
Poor siki, we are not laughing at you, we are laughing with you. Your just not laughing the same time as we are.