Old 09-08-2011, 09:41 AM
Katia

A few months ago my husband and I decided to swap my old sewing room with the master bedroom. More room for me, puts sewing room on opposite side of the house, so easy peasy, right? Not so much, because we also decided to redo all the floors and paint. My husband works nights, sleeps days so this is good for him and the old sewing room will be turned into a spare. Or maybe I will just take it for my own bedroom. Decorate the way I want.

So anyway, We got the master emptied and sewing furniture moved in and I pulled out what I needed in there to sew. Happy Camper!
Yesterday my husband decided we had to get the old sewing room floor ready to do, and the rest of the stuff had to come out. What a mess. Now I have more boxes all over my living room, and more stuff to sort through.

So I approach this logically, don't laugh, and pull everything out of the new sewing room closet so I can get the fabric, etc out of the old sewing room closet and moved there. From one small walk in to another slightly larger walk in. Should be easy. Of course not. And now more mess in my new sewing room. The problem is, I don't think it will all fit. I have taken several loads of junk to the charity but I still have too much stuff. And I hate having bins of fabric or whatever just sitting out. I may be a fabric hoarder, but I am an organized fabric hoarder.

My biggest problem is that I am starting to get overwhelmed. I am good at planning, but now that it is reality, it is a daunting task. My daughter told me that she wished I was able to take a cruise and then she would have come in and organized it all for me. Sounds good, but I doubt I would have anything left after she was done. She also lives too far away and I can not afford a cruise.

I keep telling myself how great it will be when it is done. I just wish I was younger and could get this all done in one day.

Well, back to work, thanks for letting me vent.