View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 08:57 AM
mrsmayf2007

Hi all, my name is Mandi. I am married and have a four year old son. I am 24, and very well may be the youngest person on here, as I am on everything else, including the youngest parent at my son's school :roll:

I have a strong passion for quilting. Although I have never tried a quilt, but would LOVE to give my hand at it. I recieved my very first sewing machine for Christmas last year, but have been sewing by hand since I was a pretty young child. Usually I think of something I would like to do, and that notion passes within a couple weeks....But this quilt thing has stuck with me for a very long time (maybe a couple years). So I think it's time to give it a try.

For my first project, I really want to sew something for my sister. She was married last month in Coa-coa beach FLA. And would love to put photos on it, but have no idea where to start. One project I am sure is going to take a very long time, as I am in college right now and barely have time for being mom, school and wifey. Well then, sorry about all that rambling, hope to get started soon :)