View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 05:24 AM
TymeToShine

I feel like I am "movin' on up" since I am moving from sewing on a kitchen table to my very own room. We are just getting started on the room but I am very excited as it is a large room with lots of nooks and cranies to it. God has really blessed me with this room!

The area over the stairs will be my BIG ironing board, the platform to the left of the stairs will be where my stash and stuff goes. There will be a cutting table where the cedar chest is sitting. To the right of the cutting table along the wall, I will set up my new - still-in-the-box-and-eager-to -come-out-and-play Studio cutter and dies!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]253682[/ATTACH]

We are lowering the platform over the stairs here for a good ironing height. A plug for the iron will be at iron height and will turn off when I turn the ceiling fan lights off. Through the doorway to the right , there is a small access area where we are installing an exhaust fan. This is will I will do my spray basting using the wall method. The wall on the right of the picture is where I plan to put Grandma's treadle, Mom's sewing cabinet with my serger on top and my Janome.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]253683[/ATTACH]

Here is where my main sewing area will be. We are putting in an L shaped area here where hubby will use a countertop to put my Brother in a recessed area at a good height for me. I also have a terrific view out the window! Right now there is a corn field there, but soon that will be harvested and I will get to watch the deer!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]253684[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-253676.jpe   attachment-253677.jpe   attachment-253678.jpe