Old 09-09-2011, 08:56 AM
themachinelady

Thank you to those of you who replied to my post. I never did see my post and was about to post it again when I stumbled across a place to look at the messages for the main board and finally found it and the answers to it. While there I saw bunch of messages I never did receive at all

I have thought for sometime that I must not be getting all the messages as I would see comments on something I had not seen anything on and wondered about it, so if you should see a double post or double comment on something from me in the future, you know why it happened.

Will print off the tips page and also list the hints given me in reply to my request. If anyone else thinks of a tip or hint they can reply here or private mail me either way.

I have no idea of what to do on getting all the messages, I am subscribed to the digest that comes out with all the topics and what I thought was all the messages, but find that not to be the case at all. I have gone in and checked the categories I want to receive and that's about everything out there to check, so if anyone has any ideas I would welcome them. Is anyone else having a problem?

Thanks again for your help. The machinelady