View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 07:54 PM
Katia

I found a great yard sale today. The ad said that they had fabric so I had to go. You just never know what you might find.

I just finished measuring and refolding it all and I brought so much home. Not what I should be doing since I am in the middle of switching and re doing my sewing room. But oh well. Some is suitable for quilting, but some is garment type stuff. This lady had maybe eight boxes of fabric. good size boxes. What I got would be about one box worth, but it hardly made a dent. I wish she had had more quilting weight fabric, but hey, I will take what I can get. One of my daughters wants sewing lessons and to make some new clothes, so this will be good for that. My other daughter needs scrubs and I told her I would make her some. There are a few pieces that might work for that too. There was 71 yards, if I measured it correctly.

I got all of this fabric plus a 5 DVD box set, brand new, a PC game that I have wanted for awhile, and a pair of capri's all for 20 BUCKS !!!!! Is that a good deal or what?

Oh, the batiks seem to be the real deal, not the printed type. I think, I really don't know batiks very well.

Knits and Batiks
[ATTACH=CONFIG]254043[/ATTACH]

Rayons and cottons
[ATTACH=CONFIG]254044[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-254037.jpe   attachment-254038.jpe