View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 08:03 PM
Annya

Originally Posted by pjnesler
Originally Posted by Annya
Originally Posted by pjnesler
I decided to start straightening our my fabric at 4:00 am when i just couldn't sleep - I remembered hearing about "Quilt Radio" so I Googled it and started listening. I was entertained at the same time I was enjoying my fabric stash and planning projects!

http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/radio/index.html
I was ironing and folding my fabric onto cardboard boards when I was having my panic attacks. It helped to pass the time until the tablets I was taking took effect. Some times the attacks were so bad that not even the tablets worked and I would sit up in the lounge chair and try to sleep for a while. After about an hour the tablets worked and I went to bed as if nothing happened. I have a kitten now who seems to have helped a lot.
It's hard isn't it - a kitten should be able to put a smile on your face, then they grow up and get strange habits - like mine - > thinks he needs to flush the toilet in the middle of the night! :?
My kitten has always given a smile on my face, She now thinks that she can work the computer so she puts her whole body on the keys which makes it hard to do any thing I want to do like coming here to QB.