View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 05:38 AM
Mumzbear

Star. If you don't find a home for your fabric, I can suggest a good source. Some older ladies in our town are making humanatarian quilts for Africa. They have scrounged fabric from everywhere. They have also taken girls tee shirts and cut them off a little and added a fabric shirt and have made over 100 dresses. When they showed the movie of the kids and how excited they were we all cried. They have a lady who takes them over every three months. I am so sure they would be delighted to get fabric and would be willing to pay for postage. I have gave them bunches of mine. It is such a devoted group of ladies and they love every minute of it.
I am getting a new grandbaby anyday. The mom is 46 and is overdue 10 days so we are worried. When this all slows down, I have some fun things I want to send as schrunchies.
If you are interested in sharing your fabrics let me know.
I love this site and have met so many wonderful people and learned so much. I am looking forward to getting to know you better. I am Verna (Mumzbear) from Utah. Please let me know about yourself.
Have a super day.