View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 12:45 PM
candi

Well, I just finished block 7,yay! An easy block compared to many, but it seems like it took me forever! It is amazing how used one gets to their surroundings, as I mentioned before, I am in Boston for work and will be here for a while so I brought one of those three-drawer plastic units filled with my AOTH fabric and tools, as well as fabrics for the two BOMs I am working on, a kit I put together for a small quilt for when I need a sense of accomplishment and one sandwiched and half quilted small lap quilt to finish( well I am unpicking stitches so it is taking forever!). Well I have been trying to set up a comfortable nook for me in here, but it's been a challenge! My sewing room at home is small but organized if I say so myself, so everything is right where I need it and things make their way to my hands effortlessly as I work on projects, but not here! Where is the glue? Where did I put the small scissors? I am holding the mini iron at an odd angel and on and on, lol, I know it'll get better, but I need to figure out a temporary organizing solution that will not add more stuff for me to take back home...as is, I had to go check out a couple of the quilt shops around here( there are so many) and bought some souvenirs :mrgreen:

Will post a picture of block 7 soon, as soon as I find the dang camera that is :thumbup: