Old 09-10-2011, 02:51 PM
Lv2sew2011

Originally Posted by moonwork42029
Originally Posted by joanelizbay
Moon...it wont be the same without you doing all the excellent blocks you make! I loved seeing the different designs you were brave enough to try! Hope you join in and we get in the same group again!

Joan
I really did enjoy my educational blocks...I was amazed at how I progressed and kept trying new things. Sadly I am still missing 9 blocks coming home to me so I'll wait and see if they come back before I sign up for another. (Not counting the 2 that dropped out).

Everyone is welcome to click on the link below to see the blocks I made for Boomerang 5.East ... I used up almost every scrap of the f8's I received in the blocks.

It was VERY helpful when people enclosed notes of what they liked and goal for the blocks. It really changed which block I made for them so I could try and stay within their theme. Hopefully all of my blocks "worked" in their plans.

The ones I have received back have been super. Love all the imagination and skills.

I thinks some folks were surprised at the postage expenses...but they were warned up front it could be high.
Those were great looking blocks....