Old 12-10-2007, 02:43 AM
calif.stitcher46

Hi bj, Thank you for your warm welcome. Everyone is so friendly here. I really like your Pretty Quilt. The colors are nice 2gether and the Star type Pattern is pretty. I like the Star Quilts alot. America can be proud of all its great Quilter`s ! I came across an old friend from High School when I joined a local Quilt Guild in the W. San Fernando Valley where I`ve lived since `94. I joined it almost 4 yrs. ago. Anyway I came across Donna who also goes to the day Guild in Glendale. "Valley Quilters Guild". Mine is the San Fernando Valley Quilt Assoc. (SFVQA) My Quilt Teacher Rita and several classmates are members. Thats how I learned about it. I came across Donnas name in my Roster. Small world ! The 2 Quilt Guilds combine when we have a Show. Each meet once a month. I see you live in Lubbock. I have an X-Boyfriend who`s living in Corpus Cristie or San Antonio. I dated a man once for 2 yrs. who was born in Ennis. We use to go Western Dancing alot in the 80`s. I miss it 2. This coming Summer I`ll get a chance to go to the Houston Quilt Show. It`s coming to Long Beach. My Quilt teacher use to go to it and the Puducha in KT. Her husband isn`t well now. She said if we don`t go to it, not to come back in Sept. to class....joking ! I`m going to writ to Minda now. Thanks again and take care, Barb