View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 04:41 PM
QuiltyLisa

Okay so I decided I am tired of a boring white kitchen.
A few pictures are of the kitchen before. Basically white cabinets on the lower, green icky cabinets on top. We cant really take those down because we will also have to take down the ceiling and we just cant afford that at the moment. And there is a before pic with all my china collection on the wall. So basically we have had a bright white kitchen with nice hnter green counter that I like and those ugly upper green cabinets that I hate and the punch of color was from my china.
A few years ago I bought a bowl in Mexico I feel in love with and this morning I decided it is my color inspiration to redo my kitchen.
So the upper walls are going to be a pretty butter yellow, the trim adn granny smith apple green and the lower wall white. I am going to sand the upper cabinets and paint them white and my friend who is all painty artsy is going t paint a fluerd' lie (spelling) in the center of the upper doors. And the back splash for now is going t be painted a bright colbalt blue .

I am also posting a pic of the bowl that is my inspiration and the wall color.. whats your opinion??

with all my china up on the wall.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]38601[/ATTACH]

Kichen as t looked until this morning, but with the cabinet door on...lol
[ATTACH=CONFIG]38602[/ATTACH]

inspiration for the new colors
[ATTACH=CONFIG]38603[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-38601.jpe   attachment-38602.jpe   attachment-38603.jpe