View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 03:44 AM
Fixedgearhead

Here is a bit of whimsy that made it's way into my otherwise empty head one day last winter when I was cleaning out some leftover pieces of quilting that never made it into a finished item. What you have is a suitcase. Not your average suitcase, I might add, though. I used some of the very heaviest interfacing from joann's and sandwiched it and some cotton batting into the strange item you see before you. 2 very long sippers and a handle with snap cushion and there you go. The Quilted Suitcase. We are driving down to Santa Fe New Mexico later this week, for a little vacation, and it will accompany me, to satisfy the carrying of my clothes. I don't think we will ever fly while using it, as the T.S.A. would probably throw me into Guantanamo Bay for being suspect. I might just be thrown into there anyway, on general principals.:lol: The inside is shown with 4 pockets made from more leftover quilt pattern pieces. The darn thing actually works. I am not quite sure whether Louis Vuitton is getting worried, but I am.
John

Quilted Suitcase
[ATTACH=CONFIG]254704[/ATTACH]

Suitcase Open
[ATTACH=CONFIG]254705[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-254698.jpe   attachment-254699.jpe