Old 09-12-2011, 01:41 AM
Airwick156

I have 3 girls. The oldest is going to be 34 in November, one is 32 and just a couple weeks ago my youngest turned 30. Man do I feel old. These 3 are my biological kids...theres 8 more kids adopted and step. For a total of 11 kids.
Anyways, my oldest is someone that has the need to always help others no matter what.
The middle one, is a giver. She thrives on giving to others.
Now for my youngest...shes an adventurer...I think she is fearless. She is willing to do anything at least once. Shes a rock climber, a horse rider, hiker, swimmer, you name it she probably does it. The last thing that was just removed from her bucket list is sky diving. Her friends all got together and pitched in for a skydiving trip for her. And today she did it.....and here she is.... That girl has more guts then I ever had or will ever have. She says she LOVED IT and is thinking about doing it again. Notice how the man has his mouth shut? I wonder if he swallowed a few bugs before. LOL

The push!!!! I would have pee'd my pants at this point!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]255295[/ATTACH]

Look at that view...There are fires burning and that is smoke. Normally it is really clear skies.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]255296[/ATTACH]

THUMBS UP!!! Good thing those are her real teeth...or they would have blown away.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]255297[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-255289.jpe   attachment-255290.jpe   attachment-255291.jpe